- Bricheno L, Wolf J and Aldridge J (2015). Distribution of natural disturbance due to wave and tidal bed currents around the UK. Continental Shelf Research, pp 67-77
- O’Hara Murray R, Price D and Gallego A (2015). A look to the future: maximizing the sustainable tidal stream energy potential of the Pentland Firth. MASTS Annual Science Meeting, 30 Sep – 2 Oct 2015
- Vögler A , Venugopal V and Armstrong D (2015). Wave Sensor Observations during a severe Storm event at a Marine Energy Development Site. In: Proceedings of EWTEC 12th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference. Nantes, France, 6-11 September 2015.
- Vögler A and Venugopal V (2015). Observations on Shallow Water Wave Distributions at an Ocean Energy Site. In: Proceedings of the ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, OMAE 2015-41044.
- De Dominicis M, O’Hara Murray R, Wakelin S, Wolf J (2016). Potential impacts of very large scale tidal stream arrays on the hydrodynamics in Scottish shelf waters. The 17th Biennial Conference of the Challenger Society for Marine Science, Liverpool, 5-8th September 2016.
- De Dominicis M, O’Hara Murray R, Wolf J (2016). An unstructured grid model of the Scottish shelf waters to predict impacts of tidal energy extraction on hydrodynamics. The 15th International workshop on Multi-scale (Un)-structured mesh numerical Modeling for coastal, shelf, and global ocean dynamic, Toulouse, France, 27-30th September, 2016
- De Dominicis M, O’Hara Murray R, Wolf J (2016). What are the potential consequences of very large-scale tidal arrays on physical processes? MASTS 6th Annual Science Meeting, Glasgow, UK 19-21 October 2016
- De Dominicis M, O’Hara Murray R, Wolf J (2016). Potential consequences of tidal stream energy extraction on marine hydrodynamics. 2nd Challenger Special Interest Group Coastal Ocean Workshop, Exeter 22-23 November 2016
- Tay, Z. Y., & Venugopal, V. (2016). Optimization of Spacing for Oscillating Wave Surge Converter Arrays Using Genetic Algorithm. Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, 04016019.
- Wolf, J. et al. (2016). An unstructured grid model of Scottish shelf waters for tidal energy modelling. International Conference on Ocean Energy, Edinburgh, 23-25 February, 2016.